Ian specializes in working with children and teens and adults with anxiety, depression, ADHD, behavioral concerns, anger management, difficulty with social skills and performance in school/work and athletics. He also specializes in working with teens and children with trauma and phobias using EMDR. Ian also has a passion for helping caregivers of any age. He has worked in community settings, hospitals and private practice helping caregivers find balance and support for themselves. His approach to therapy is person centered by developing a positive, productive relationship through authenticity, positive regard and trust. He has training and experience in child centered Play therapy and is fully trained in Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing. He is a Co-author of the CLIMB parent support group and activities book for The Children’s Treehouse Foundation.
Ian Murray, M.Ed., L.P.C.
diazepam diazepam buy diazepam for sale buy diazepam no prescription overnight buy ultram no rx buy ultram online without prescription ultram no rx can you buy provigil online provigil online without prescription buy provigil without prescriptions soma no rx soma online without prescription buy soma without prescriptions order phentermine online overnight buy phentermine online phentermine no prescription buy tramadol online cheap buy tramadol online no prescription buy tramadol no rx buy cheap adipex buy adipex online buy adipex in florida valium overnight shipping valium for sale buy valium overnight delivery xanax without prescription buy xanax online without prescription buy cheap xanax buy klonopin online cheap klonopin for sale order klonopin no prescription
- B.A. in Psychology from Queens University of Charlotte
- Played soccer at Queens University of Charlotte
- M.Ed., in Community Mental Health Counseling from Winthrop University
- Co-Authored Parent-Group activity and work-book for The Children’s Tree House Foundation CLIMB program
- Has experience working with teens and adults in emergency department and inpatient psychiatric hospital settings as well as community settings serving teens and adults with severe and persistent mental illness
- Trained in Eye movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR).