A new live webinar every week!
June Webinar Series – Wednesdays at 10am
June 7 – Raising Resilient Kids by Dave Verhaagen
- Help your kid develop the right mindsets for resilience.
- Encourage your child to develop behavioral habits that lead to resilience.
- Find out what being a “two marshmallow kid” means.
June 14 – Tapping into your Parenting Strengths by Lauren King
- Understand the benefits and difficulties of parenting this generation.
- Identify the top 10 parenting strengths of effective parents.
- Learn how to build on your own strengths.
June 21 – Helping Your Child Get a Good Night’s Sleep by Danielle Mizell
- Understand why sleep is so important.
- Learn important facts about sleep – circadian rhythm, melatonin, recommended hours of sleep based on age, etc.
- Develop skills to try at home to improve your child’s sleep.
June 28 – Demystifying Mental Health Medications by Caitlin Rissler
- Understand the role of medication in child mental health.
- Recognize common misperceptions about these medications.
- Make informed decisions about mental health medication for your kids.
July Webinar Series – Tuesdays at 11am
July 11th – Purposeful Parenting Guide to Peaceful Summer Survival by Terri James
- Routines to implement during the summer.
- Structured vs. unstructured time.
- How to deal with family trips.
- Sticking to “regular bedtimes”.
July 18th – Helping Kids with Daily Living Skills by Bea Moise
- How to teach children to be more organized.
- How to teach children to prioritize tasks.
- How to teach children to maximize their time.
July 25th – Doin’ Time vs. Learning From the Crime: How to Purposefully Discipline Your Adolescent by Jennifer Fights
- Understanding the crucial difference between punishment and consequence.
- Effective discipline for verbal disrespect.
- Mastering the art of positive and negative consequences.