A new live webinar every week!
August Webinar Series – Mind Over Body – Wednesdays at 1pm (EST)
August 2nd – What Coaches Should Look for When Recruiting by Dr. Desaree Festa
August 9th – How to Get a Job in the Field of Sports Psychology by Dr. Desaree Festa
August 16th – A New Way of Thinking That Helps Athletes Succeed by Dr. Desaree Festa
August 23rd – What Parents Should Know to Help Their Kids Be Life Long Athletes by Dr. Desaree Festa
September Webinar Series – Parenting Children on the Spectrum – Wednesdays at 1:00 PM (EST)
September 6th – Aspergers in Special Interests: Developing Social Skills Using the Gifts of the Special Interests by Dr. Ryan Kelly
- Discussing social skills development in children who are on the autism spectrum.
- How to develop skills while using the foundation of a special interest area.
September 13th – The Autism Spectrum and Sleep Disorders by Dr. Kristin Daley
- How to overcome sleep issues on the autism spectrum
September 20th – Girls on the Autism Spectrum and Social Anxiety by Dr. Kelley Bolton
- How to overcome social anxiety for girls on the autism spectrum.
September 27th – Classic Tabletop Gaming: How Games Build Social Skills on the Autism Spectrum by Dr. Megan Connell
- Discusses how tabletop gaming is an essential tool in developing social skills for children on the autism spectrum.
October Webinar Series – Healthy Living Series – Tuesdays at 1:00 PM (EST)
October 3rd – Balance: The Continuous Struggle of a Working Mom by Maria Brady, LMFT
- Identify the challenges working mothers face.
- Creating a community to be honest with.
- Steps to create a new normal session after the season.
October 10th – Communication: How to Be an Effective and Assertive Communicator by Dr. Rachel Kitson
- Navigating interpersonal relationships (in the digital age).
- How to ask for what you want and say “no”.
- Developing authentic relationships and appropriate boundaries.
October 17th – Resilience: How to Bounce Back from Setbacks by Tarik Sloussi, LPC
- What is resilience?
- Benefits of resilience.
- How can I be more resilient?
October 24th – Mindfulness: A Way of Life by Juliet Kuehnle, LPC
- Definition and basic practices of mindfulness.
- How mindfulness helps increase psychological flexibility.
- Practical ways to improve upon and increase mindfulness in our daily lives.