A new live webinar every week!
May Webinar Series – Tuesdays at 1pm
May 9 – Gut Health by Lindsey McKeon
- Understanding the Gut.
- What is the Gut biome?
- What can we do to improve Gut health and make ourselves healthier and happier?
May 16 – What Anxiety Wants, What Anxiety Needs by Andrea Umbach
- Understand the big picture of anxiety.
- Learn about what anxiety craves and how we unintentionally feed it.
- Discover how to shift your goals toward more adaptive living.
May 23 – How to Live a “Happier” Life by Tarik Sloussi
- What is happiness?
- Factors contributing to happiness.
- How to maximize your potential for happiness.
May 30 – Self-Compassion Can Be Your Super Power by Kristin Daley
- Definition of self-compassion and its importance in physical and mental health.
- The role of mindfulness in developing flexibility in self-concept.
- Practices to increase self-compassion.
June Webinar Series – Wednesdays at 10am
June 7 – Raising Resilient Kids by Dave Verhaagen
- Help your kid develop the right mindsets for resilience.
- Encourage your child to develop behavioral habits that lead to resilience.
- Find out what being a “two marshmallow kid” means.
June 14 – Tapping into your Parenting Strengths by Lauren King
- Understand the benefits and difficulties of parenting this generation.
- Identify the top 10 parenting strengths of effective parents.
- Learn how to build on your own strengths.
June 21 – Helping Your Child Get a Good Night’s Sleep by Danielle Mizell
- Understand why sleep is so important.
- Learn important facts about sleep – circadian rhythm, melatonin, recommended hours of sleep based on age, etc.
- Develop skills to try at home to improve your child’s sleep.
June 28 – Demystifying Mental Health Medications by Caitlin Rissler
- Understand the role of medication in child mental health.
- Recognize common misperceptions about these medications.
- Make informed decisions about mental health medication for your kids.